Thursday, May 26, 2016

Big heart



Good Morning!
The last few days I have been busy making a few gifts for my nieces graduation from Grade 12.
Her graduation is this weekend, I am sure it will be a great time for her and all her friends. My sister is having a family get together to celebrate. It seems like she was just born and now she has turned 18 at the beginning of May and now graduation. Crazy how time flies....
I'll have to take a few pictures and post them on her to share the great gifts I have put together for her.

I have had this card made for quite some time and haven't shared it. So I am today, this image is sooo adorable and could be used for so many different cards, like an anniversary, birth of a child, Valentines Day. The possibilities are endless. This great image is called Baby Bears Big Heart and can be found at Miss Daisy's Stamps or click here. This image also comes with a bonus file with sentiments on it. . I made this card as a Valentines Day card for my daughter. That's why I put the be mine ribbon on the card.




Thanks for stopping by: 
Have a fantastic rest of your week and I'll see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Adorably beautiful, Charlene! It's a very special card for your daughter. Have fun at the graduation and family get-together! Time goes too fast. Make lots of cards and enjoy it!! LOL. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete