Thursday, April 14, 2016

Catch More Fish


Hi ! Hope your having a fantastic day!!!!
I'm glad to see that you popped back in to check out my newest creation. I had a few creative blocks with this card. I colored the image and it turned out good, but I wanted it to be a "guy" card. So I guess I was being fairly picky, plus I made it for my dad's birthday. All the embellishments didn't fit the way I wanted, I placed more things than I can count on it to see if it fit, but  I was being really critical of everything.  I put gear, metal things etc, etc. I thought I had it and there was just something about it that I didn't like, so I tried to pull of the image....the only time I'm sure that the image was stuck beyond stuck and I couldn't remove it......it torn. So it was a huge redo, I had to recolor the image and redo absolutely everything.  So I re colored the image and redid everything. I'm glad I did cause I really enjoyed doing this card... plus my dad loved it.

I made this card using the image from Miss Daisy Stamps called Catch More Fish that also comes with a bonus file with sentiments, you should check it out. I also made this card for a family reunion auction item, I got a great response from all the men that were there.


 a close up of the end of the hook, I actually went shopping and added a fly hook to give it the dimension and added a smear of pearl accents to give the fish the glow that they have.
Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog...
Make sure you stop by next week to see my newest creation as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, Charlene! I had no idea you had to redo it. Thank you for persevering and accomplishing an amazing card! Your special effects are wonderful. Love the shine, the water droplets, the colours, the fish hook, all the embellishments which are perfect! Love it all Charlene. It's a gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing. Happy Stamping! Love, Miss Daisy

    ReplyDelete