Friday, January 29, 2016

Daisy Girl



Hi welcome to my blog!
I worked on this card as well as the one last week, I guess I have kind of been in a girly mood lately as my cards are flowery and I've been using pinks and purples.  I need to maybe make some more masculine cards.... that should be next on my list I think.
This card was made with a image from Miss Daisy Stamps called Daisy Girl. Daisy girl also comes with a bonus file. Check out the Miss Daisy shop for some fantastic images to create with .




A closer look at Daisy Girl.

Thank you for stopping by:
Have a crafty day.
See you soon.





2 comments:

  1. Your girly moods are creating gorgeous cards, Charlene. I love the pinks with your Daisy Girl creation. The flowers to match are beautiful. Fabulous shadings and highlights with your colouring. Love, love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job friend, love the flowers of course, the image is super cute, great colors and awesome card! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete