Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inspiration card Jan 23


Hi welcome back to my blog.
 Its Wednesday January 23 already, which is good.
 I'm glad to see this month fly by cause someone shook the snow globe again. It seems like every day or every other day for sure we are getting snow and not just a little bit,  alot. So as I watch this month fly by with all the snow and cold. I can't help but think that it's one day closer to being spring and summer. This winter seems to be longer than the last few maybe it was the -37 over Christmas plus all the snow we have been getting lately. On a positive note I'm getting lots of exercise shovelling my driveway and steps.
Well enough about my weather complaints. I'm here to put up an inspirational card, hopefully to help get you in the mood to create a card or project. Also to jump over to Whimsy Stamps to check out the wonderful digital image in the Whimsy Store.

The card that I made this week is using a Lia Stampz called "Cupcake". I thought it was adorable when I seen it, so colored it with my copic markers and made a feastive birthday card with it.
Here is my card.


 
A closer look at my image colored using the pink palettes of the copic colors. 
 
Photo is loading
 
 
 The sentiment that I found using an appropriate saying ..... Love it!
 
Photo is loading
 
 Supplies: Cupcake stamp from Whimsy Stamps, copic markers, Bo Bunny patterned paper, Bazzill cardstock, Spellbinders: Circle, picot edge circles, Labels 4, Flourish stamp: sentiment, Memory box die- Meadow Leaf, Marhta Stewart leaf and branch punches, Ranger glossy accents and bead dazzlers on the cupcake, maya Road wood buttons, Offray ribbon.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

One crazy stamper: Anything goes Challenge
Bunny Zoe Challenge: Anything goes challenge

Thank you
 for taking the time to stop by and look at my creation.


1 comment:

  1. Hot damn friend you did good makes me want create! Congrats on wowwwwing me! Way to go on two challenges!

    ReplyDelete