Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flowers and a sentiment

I'm back again this week with another challenge card from Whimsy.

The challenge this week is to have a sentiment and flowers. I decided to keep my card simple and elegant this week and it was easy using a great sentiment from Whimsy Stamps - " you are my inspiration" from Rain Drop Echo called Inspirational Sentiments. I also used a new die that I just received from Whimsy called Vines Dies. Click on over to the Whimsy Inspiration blog and check out some really wonderful creations from The digi DT team and hope to see you play along.


Supplies: Rain Drop Echo sentiment from Whimsy Stamps, Bazzill cardstock, Bo Bunny patterned paper, EK corner punch, Prima Marketing flower and pearls , Vine Die set from Whimsy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Charlene that is so pretty, very nicely done. I love that sentiment and the flower, nice! Great card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlene I just love the corners on your card! Stunning and the glitter is yummy.

    ReplyDelete