Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The theme for this weeks Challenge is Die cuts and or punches.





So I choose to do a card using A Whimsy digi stamp by Liastampz called Abriell. I thought that with Halloween just around the corner that this would be a great card to use for the challenge. I used a border punch called Drippy Goo made by Martha Stewart.
So click here and jump over to the Whimsy challenge blog to check out what fabulous things the DT's have created this week.





Here is a close up of the border punch, it's a little hard to see in the picture, but I punched out two strips of the goo - one in black & one in orange. The I used foam squares in between the two colors just to give it a little dimension.


Supplies: Abriell stamp and sentiments from Whimsy stamps, Copic markers, Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park patterned paper, ribbon, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch.





1 comment:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwww cool! I like that cool, weird image though....you can almost do anything beautiful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete