Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Whimsy Challenge



This weeks Whimsy Stamp Challenge is: The love of pets. I chose this stamp "Nose to Nose" by Chrissy Armstrong .



Check out the ideas that the talented designers on the Whimsy Stamp Challenge Blog have created. I hope that they will inspire you create and to play along.







This is a close up picture of the colored image. I wanted to make this card bright and cheery because if you have ever owned a pet you'll understand the happiness that they can give you . All they really want in return is a little of your time and love .




Here is a picture of a sentiment that I typed on the computer that I thought kind of summed up the image.







Supplies: Whimsy digital stamp Nose to Nose by Chrissy Armstrong, copic markers, Bazzill cardstock and brad, echo park patterned paper, PrimaMarketing green flower, KaiserCraft pink flowers, Offray colored ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Wowee I love this card, super cute...as always, I love how you did the ribbon in the picture, it just adds a cool touch to the picture. Awesome!
    WTG! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...what an ADORABLE card, Charlene! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. I love the ribbon and the charm and oh the colors are fabby! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete