Thursday, May 26, 2011

This is a card  that gave me a little bit of a challenge.( Which I love)
 My daughter & I were shopping, she seen this tiger stripe ribbon & thought that my niece would love to have a birthday card made with it. The whole card was made starting with the ribbon, so the paper, copics markers,  gems & distress ink came after. I even drew the same print on the purse that the girl is holding to help tie it all together.
I'm really happy with the end result, it's bright & fun for a young girls birthday.
Supplies:  Bazzill paper, The greeting Farm stamp, Technique Tuesday stamps,  Prima marketing gems, copic markers, Spellbinders & Offray ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. She is super cute, love that stamp set, very nice and the colors are wonderful. She will love it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete